Tuesday, August 23, 2011

This is different

Yes Ive decided to become one of them. Im blogging my thoughts and opinions and journey through life...Stuff like that. Its not suppose to be controversial but like Taylor Swift, Im speaking now and naming names. You might say to yourself "wow, I never knew that about her" or "wait, I thought she was dating me exclusively" or "oh, I guess we're only friends on facebook". Either way my blog is starting up soon. Its going to be filled with good quotes, dating tips, and life changing stories that are inspiring. Ok I use those terms loosely, very loosely. But really it just gonna be about life right now minus the politics. Im a 22 year old Christian growing up in a residential area listening to main stream music and addicted to degrassi and glee...I guess this blog just keeps getting more and more exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment